Welcome to Lancaster Animal Clinic
Routine veterinary care plays an important role in the health and wellbeing of your pet. Pet care is much easier when you work with a veterinarian you can trust. If you live in Lancaster, OH, or the surrounding areas, there’s no better place than Lancaster Animal Clinic for all your pet care needs. Our team has ample experience caring for dogs, cats, large pets, small pets, pocket pets, exotic pets, and everything in between. Your pet couldn’t be in better hands.
Who We Are
Lancaster Animal Clinic is run by Drs. Neil Bonham, Tracy Ball, Jennifer Morrow, and Anne Genders with the help of our dedicated veterinary team. Together we’re committed to meeting your pet's vet care needs. Our collective veterinary experience, knowledge, and skills make our team an excellent choice for your pet’s medical care. We've served Fairfield County for over 30 years. In that time, our facility has established a loving relationship with pet owners and pets alike. We look forward to establishing a long-term relationship with you.
What We Do
Lancaster Animal Clinic is a full-service animal hospital capable of providing all manner of veterinary care including:
- Preventive Care – Annual wellness exams, vaccinations, parasite control, nutritional counseling, allergy testing, microchipping and in-house diagnostics (lab work, radiology) are part of our preventive care services.
- Dental Care – Our Lancaster vet provides routine dental care in the form of annual exams, cleanings, and dental treatments. Your pet’s oral health will impact its overall health. Our dental services help protect your pet’s oral health.
- Pet Surgery – In addition to routine surgery like spay and neuter procedures, we perform tooth extractions, tumor removal, orthopedic surgery, fracture repair, and other surgical treatments.
- Senior Wellness – Senior pets are more prone to illness due to their age. Our team offers additional medical services tailored to your senior pet’s healthcare needs.
- Pet Boarding – If you have to leave town and can’t take your pet along, you can leave your pet with us. Boarding your pet at our animal hospital ensures it will be well cared for while you’re gone.
- Grooming – Our grooming services help keep your pet beautiful at all times. Regular grooming can also enhance your pet’s health.
- Hospice/Palliative Care – If your pet contracts an incurable disease or old age makes it difficult for you to provide adequate care, we offer hospice/palliative care to relieve pain and make his last days as comfortable as possible.
Schedule an Appointment with Our Veterinarian in Lancaster, OH
Call Lancaster Animal Clinic today at (740) 687-1591 for more information or to schedule an appointment with our veterinarian.